Sunday, September 20, 2009

Okkayyy

Okay so I tried it again I don't know if I'm happy with the results this time I may try it again but I think I'll try another artist before I do it again. I'm thinking of drawing either Lupe or Ryan Leslie. The one on the right is the one I drew the left is the doctored one I just messed with the levels and erased a little in photoshop. I really really really need a darker pencil like an 8b or something. Hope I did him some justice. Anyway here it is


Why the eff is this underlined??? Anyway something I did a while back but just didn't post anywhere.....

2 comments:

TFC said...

We think its great! Especially since its our favorite artist lol. The first one u did looks a lil like Ryan Leslie tho. You're very talented. Follow us on twitter for all Lloyd news @Lloyd_Ladies. We will soon be launching our new website and we hope you join and share your art with other Lloyd fans. Peace!

breeleroytld said...

Thank you so much I'm so glad you like it! That is the same thing my sister said!!! It really does look like Ryan Leslie thats why I had to try again. I love him too though lmao I just followed you a few minutes ago